Victory offers a two day a week Preschool for those who desire their children to socialize in an environment that fosters spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual growth. (Optional 3rd day per week is available.)
Victory Sonshine Preschool offers opportunities for each child to develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and spiritually. We believe each child is a unique creation of God and we seek to model His love toward each one.
Jesus said, "Suffer the little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
Promotes Social Growth by:
- Encouraging appropriate social interactions.
- Teaching respect of others and their property.
Promotes Emotional Growth by:
- Fostering confidence in emerging skills.
- Promoting a healthy view of God and self.
Promotes Intellectual Growth by:
- Developing abilities to listen, understand and follow directions.
- Teaching appreciation for music and literature.
Promotes Physical Growth by:
- Establishing desirable health and safety habits.
- Developing fine motor skills (crayons, pencils, scissors, paste, etc.)
- Developing gross motor skills (running, jumping, catching, balancing, etc.)
Promotes Spiritual Growth by:
- Encouraging prayer as an everyday experience.
- Instilling knowledge of the Bible through stories, activities and simple memory skills.
- Laying a foundation for future spiritual commitment.
Victory Sonshine Preschool teachers all possess a degree in education and/or have teaching experience. All are members of Victory.
|9:00-9:15||Welcome and Opening
(calendar, weather, and attendance)
|9:15-9:30||Story and Lesson|
(blocks, puzzles, play equipment, imaginative play, books, painting, etc.)
(cooking, projects, crafts, songs, dance, puppets)
(music, games, stories)
- Victory Sonshine Preschool offers a two day program (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-11:30am) and runs September through May.
- The program is designed for children ages 3-5 (must be 3 years old by December 1st).
- Children must be successfully toilet trained.
- Program tuition is $675.00, payable at $75.00 monthly. A $30.00 non-refundable registration fee is required. The optional 3rd day is an additional $25.00 a month.
- Children should wear "play clothes," and bring an extra change of clothing.
- Parents may sign up to volunteer in the classroom. Simple snacks are provided by parents on a scheduled basis.
- All classes will follow the Rush-Henrietta School District calendar and weather policy.
Caterpillar/Lady Bug Class (3 & 4 year olds)
- Children begin to develop basic skills through musical activities, dramatic play, story telling, creative art projects, thematic units and field trips
- Children have the opportunities to try reading and writing their names, reciting their addresses and phone numbers, counting, and recognizing numbers, colors, shapes and capital letters.
- Children learn about the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22) by focusing on a different "fruit" each month (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control).
Butterfly/Dragonfly Class (4 & 5 year olds)
- Children have opportunities to develop language skills by listening to stories and poems, singing Bible songs, working with classroom charts, following recipes for cooking, participating in dramatic play, and by interacting with peers and adults.
- Children participate in their environment by exploring plants and animals, observing changes in the environment, taking field trips, singing, dancing and drawing.
- Children experiment with writing their names, naming capital and lowercase letters, counting, telling time, repeating patterns, recognizing colors and shapes.
Registration & Health Forms
Ready to apply for the upcoming school year? Download and print the forms below to get started. We can't wait to see you!
The leader of the Preschool is Tammy Angelo. You can also contact the church office for enrollment and registration information at (585) 334-8524.
There are no upcoming events